Planning for a vacation in Australia and wondering which part of the town suits the best of your holiday plan? A ninety minutes drive from Melbourne, the warm place of Mornington Peninsula welcomes you, which is beautiful in all seasons.
The place is a wonder, with the ocean on one side and Port Phillip Bay on the other, this real estate offers the wonders of everything. If you want to experience the real countryside, we recommend you ditch your cars and choose the other most loved methods to explore the place. From hiking and biking to boat trips and horseback rides, the options are endless!
When you look for a perfect place to stay, which does not cost you heavy on your pockets and gives you a feel of the regional place, then the best accommodation in Portsea awaits you. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or family Summer holiday, a wide range of holiday homes suit all sizes and budgets.
Also Read: Top 20 Erotic Role-Play Ideas to Spice-up Your Relation
Mornington Peninsula National Park:
A beautiful wholesomeness of the wild ocean currents which entices you with their beauty, calls you in to explore the wilderness mingled with the right calm.
- The hiking trails let you get a view of the National Park. The Cape Schanck is full of scenic hiking trails, with a perfect view of the lighthouse.
- The Green Bush hiking trails show you a diversity of birdlife, including parrots, wrens, honeyeaters, and wedge-tailed eagles.
- You can also spot animals like kangaroos and wallabies grazing in the grasslands.
- Important: Check the current conditions; erosion is quite common here.
- Horse riding and surfing are other favorite sports loved by tourists. People usually visit Portsea and Sorrento for high tides and family picnic-friendly beaches.
- If you love a casual stroll in the evening, you must not miss Rye Back Beach, which is a clean cliff-backed sweep of sand and sea.
Also Read: Top 20 NetFlix Original Web Series to Watch in 2021
Dolphin and Seal Swim:
If you love swimming with some adorable company, you mustn’t forget to visit the dolphin seal swim, as here you get a chance to swim with these playful creatures.
- If you are inclined towards boating, then experience the adventure you will remember for a lifetime with the nostalgic Polperro boat.
- For people not interested in swimming, you can choose to relax on the deck and do some amazing photography.
- You get to swim with the beautiful dolphins and the resident Australian fur seal colony if you love diving in.
Also Read: List of Top 100 Superhit Bollywood Old Classic Songs
Sorrento is considered the most fashionable Victoria’s town. From magnificent limestone buildings constructed in the 18th century to the local ancestors’ graveyards, the place is an exotic mix of architecture and history.
- If beaches attract you, then there is no better place but the beaches here that are lined with high-end fashion shops, restaurants, and cafés
- For people fascinated with Cinema, The old and beautiful Athenaeum is the perfect place for you!
- A five-kilometer walking trail between Sorrento and Portsea will offer you the Port Phillip Bay coastline, blending nature with a history together.
Mornington Peninsula is a place to be, where every second spent will be worth it. There is so much to do and be that a weekend would never be enough. That is why we recommend you book affordable yet luxurious holiday rentals in Portsea.