Ever an idea struck you to visit the USA? As one of the most developed nations in the world, it has a spell of good weather and abounds with rich flora and fauna, amazing architectural buildings, skyscrapers, swanky hotels, and restaurants. In addition, it boasts many amazing travel destinations that have caused a ripple of excitement among tourists the world over. The top ten are mentioned below. You should make up your mind to visit any of them per your choice and budget. In terms of accommodations, USA vacation homes are available at the very best prices.
- The Everglades, Florida: Famous as “The Sunshine State,” Florida is known for its balmy weather, theme parks and gorgeous beaches. The Everglades is one of the best tourist places in the state. The activities available here include fishing, wildlife viewing, boating, canoeing and kayaking, camping, bird-watching, biking and hiking. It has many wilderness areas with tropical wetlands and abundant wildlife. Ranger Programs are organized here in which you can take part to know many things about the park.
- Redwood National and State Parks, California: California redwoods and Giant sequoias are the tallest and the largest in the world. They can be best described as the nature’s skyscrapers. They are mostly found in North California and some parts of Southern Oregon. Redwoods and Sequoias are often referred to interchangeably, though they are different species of trees. Giant redwoods often outgrow their sequoia cousins in height. Hyperion, the tallest of which, stands at a height of 380 feet. Sequoias are usually shorter than their coastal relatives. General Sherman, a giant sequoia, weighs 2.7 million pounds and is 275 feet tall.
- Hawaii: As Nepal is famous for its mountains, so is Hawaii for its beaches. It is not only famous for sea-shores and tropical climate but also for its rugged hiking trails. Red-dirt roads, rock formations, petroglyphs, shipwrecks, snorkeling and diving, It is made up of 100 islands; nevertheless, there are eight main islands that make up the Hawaiian islands and each bears its unique features. It is also famous as ‘the Big Island’ with a total area of 4,028 square miles. It is home to three active volcanoes, of which Kilauea is the most active one.
- Las Vegas: Located in the state of Nevada, this city is a chief hub of gambling. It is also a live entertainment hot-spot that offers magic shows, musical concerts, strip bars, comedy clubs and world-famous eateries. Thus, it has everything to keep you away from boredom. Although it lies in the mid of a semi-arid desert, it is an ideal place to visit year-round. The winter season is the best time for sightseeing. But during the summer season when the temperature reaches 104 degrees Fahrenheit, the hotel pools become an important place for visitors to enjoy daytime activities. The activities available here are thrilling rides, zip-lining, go-karting and skydiving.
- New York City: As the largest city in the US, it is an energetic and vibrant place. It is also famous as ‘the city that never sleeps.’ Here, you will find a diverse range of things to see and do. The best highlights of this city are the massive Central Park, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and the Empire State Building. Other interesting places in this humungous city are Luna Park, National 9/11 Memorial & Museum and Madame Tussauds.
- Washington, DC: As one of the most rewarding cities in the US, it abounds with many world-famous attractions— Arlington National Cemetery, the National Mall, the White House, the Capitol, Holocaust Memorial Museum, the National Postal Museum, the National Museum of American History, the National Museum of Natural History, National Air and Space Museum and the Smithsonian and many other galleries. It is also home to the most prestigious library in the country—the Library of Congress with nearly 161 million total items, which includes 23.9 million catalogued books.
- Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky: Partially covering the Mammoth-Flint Ridge Cave System, the longest cave system in the world, Mammoth Cave National Park is spread over a 52,830-acre of land with more than 405 miles of passageways. The caves system began to be formed over 280 million years ago as the earth twisted and rose and allowed water to erode the rock into the current cave system. Some of the animals found here are coyotes, foxes, deer, and wild turkeys.
- Yellowstone National Park, Montana/Wyoming/Idaho: This is the first national park in the world that has served as a blueprint for many nature parks all over the world. Spanning over an area of 8, 980 square km, it includes the massive Yellowstone Lake, mountain ranges, rivers, canyons and lakes. The main attractions of this park include a large number of hot pools, thermals and geysers. Half of the geothermal features of the world are in Yellowstone, fuelled by ongoing volcanism. During peak season, the North American bison, deer and herds of elk can be spotted here.
- The Grand Canyon, Arizona: This is a unique natural monument with its exhaustive size, ever-changing hues and colors and a rich display of rock layers. It is 277 miles long and 20 miles wide. Once you see this, you will remember it for the rest of your life. Many people break down on seeing this vast landscape as they are unable to contain their emotional feelings this landscape provokes.
- Hollywood: As the entertainment capital of the world, this movie mecca is a worth-visiting place for you. It has played an important role as the technological and creative center of movie-making in the US since the early days of cinemas. It enjoys an international reputation that no other creative center in Los Angeles has. It boasts glamorous hotels and celebrity hangout along with picturesque urban cityscape.
Booking of Accommodations
Various types of vacation rental homes—villas, condos, apartments, and cabins—furnished with all the modern facilities and amenities are available in all sizes and for different budgets. It is suggested that you contact one of the most reliable USA vacation rentals by owner to book your accommodation.
Go through all the travel destinations mentioned above and choose one or more of them to enjoy a vacation in the US. For your accommodations, get one of the vacation rentals in the USA booked. All in all, you will be having the time of life.