Hyderabad is a beautiful city with a rich historical and cultural background, so planning a trip from IAD to HYD will surely pave the way for a fantastic vacation with your loved ones. Apart from the history spanning centuries, Hyderabad is also famous for its incredible food. Given that the city was ruled by the Mughals, you can taste the influence of that period.
The one dish that Hyderabad is known for is Biryani. Any time you talk about Hyderabad, you have to talk about food. Right from the street food to the classy restaurants, the food at every place is delectable. Once you are done exploring the historical monuments in the city, you need to sit down at one of the ten restaurants mentioned below, and enjoy a delicious meal.
- Almond House: Let us start out on this food journey with a place that is known for its desserts. Almond House is one of the best places in Hyderabad to satiate your sweet tooth. Specializing in cakes and other Indian sweets this restaurant will fulfill your need for a sugar rush. But, even if you don’t like sweets that much, you don’t have to worry about anything. The restaurant also serves yummy vegetarian food, and you can fill your stomach with some healthy and delicious vegetarian food.
- Tatva: If you are looking for something more sophisticated and fancy, then Tatva is the place for you. This fine-dining restaurant offers you everything from Indian to Chinese to Italian and Continental. The variety at this restaurant is absolutely unbeatable. In addition to the delicious food, the restaurant offers fantastic seating and friendly service to all the customers.
- Cafe Bahar: This is the first restaurant on this list that offers you the best Biryani that you have ever had. There are several options that you can try out here. Apart from the Biryani, this restaurant also offers several other mouth-watering dishes that you need to taste. The best part about this restaurant is the economical price. Here you can enjoy a hearty and filling meal for an extremely low price. So, if you are looking to eat on a budget, this is the place for you.
- Mandil: This is the perfect place if you are dining with your family. Specializing in both Mughlai and North Indian food, Mandil serves some of the best seafood options. The buffet at the restaurant is splendid, and the options will blow you away. The friendly staff and comfortable seating of the restaurant make for a perfect ambiance to share a meal with your family or friends.
- Smoky Pitara: If you are a vegetarian or looking to try some great vegetarian dishes, then Smoky Pitara is the greatest option. This restaurant offers Chinese, Italian, Indian, and continental food options. If you think that vegetarian food can’t be as good as non-vegetarian, this restaurant will make you rethink. With superb food, free WiFi, and discount options available for customers, this place is great for filling your stomach at a cheap price.
- Bonsai: This is one restaurant in the city that enjoys rave reviews from all customers. This restaurant stands out for the absolutely delectable food that they serve. Offering Chinese and continental food options, this restaurant is at the top of its game. In addition to the good food, this restaurant also has great service. Your taste buds will have a blast at this restaurant. The ambiance of this restaurant is perfect for enjoying a meal with your loved ones.
- Flechazo: Flechazo is a recently opened restaurant in Hyderabad. This place offers Mediterránea, Postres, Charcoal Grill, North Indian, and Asiática food options. The food here is superb, and there are several other services offered by this place. You get free valet parking, free WiFi, and incredible service by the staff here. This restaurant is also kid-friendly, which makes it an all-round and the ideal place for a family outing. The decor here is also fabulous, and you will surely have a great time at this restaurant.
- Conçu: Now, it is time for some dessert. Conçu is a fantastic bakery where you can enjoy yummy pastries and other desserts. The variety of desserts here is mind-blowing, and the taste is heavenly. Some of the desserts you can get here are Macaroon, Carrot Cake, Choux Pastry, Tiramisu, Chocolate Eclair, Cappuccino, and Cheesecake. The restaurant offers outdoor seating. So, you can enjoy your desserts in the open. With great reviews and satisfied customers, Conçu is the place for all your sugar cravings.
- The Coffee Cup: This little cafe is perfect for a date or to chill with friends. As the name suggests, they have great coffee and continental food options. The food is delicious, and the ambiance is great. Apart from this, you also get free WiFi, outdoor seating, and live music. If you have a furry friend, then you can get them also as this place is pet friendly. Or you can just enjoy a hot cup of coffee and read a book here. No matter what you like, this cafe is a great place to spend time and eat in the city.
- Paradise: Last on the list is Paradise, and just like the name suggests, this restaurant is a paradise for anyone who loves Biryani. Apart from the Biryani, you also get brilliant North Indian and Chinese food options. This place is popular among locals and tourists alike. What makes Paradise stand out from the others are the competitive prices. Here, you can enjoy some of the best food in Hyderabad at a very economical price. Missing out on this place is not an option when you are in the city.
The mouth-watering food at these restaurants should be enough for you to book your IAD to HYD flights as soon as possible. These restaurants offer you the most amazing food experience in the city. Visiting these food joints is a must for anyone traveling from IAD to HYD. Forget about gaining weight and indulge your taste buds just this once.