Have you tried pumpkin Moonshine tea? You can shop pumpkin Moonshine tea online and enjoy its wonderful flavor. Moonshine tea uses organic ingredients to get its colors and flavors. This delightful treat is made using ingredients including black pepper, calendula, organic natural flavor, orange rind, Cinnamon, Star Anise, clove, ginger, pumpkin, and Ceylon black tea. You can also make this tea at home with this recipe.
Pumpkin pies and spices deserve to accompany these warming delicious drinks. There is no match for the combination of spices, tea and pumpkin. This tea uses spices used to make seasonal pies. If you want to get energy and enjoy delicious tea and at the same time, want to reduce your caffeine intake, this tea is a wonderful option. Usually, it is made using black tea. However, you can also use black tea. Most of the time, either spiced blends or strong and malty types are used.
You can buy pumpkin tea in a variety of styles such as premade tea lattes and delicious pre-made blends. If you don’t want a simple hot drink and want to enjoy your own latte, brew the blend of pumpkin spice tea in 100 ml water. Get hot frothed milk to top up. You can use pumpkin puree to make your drink rich and creamy.
You have always enjoyed pumpkin pies made using pumpkin spice. It is a mix of spices that uses ingredients including ginger, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon in powdered form. If you want a more intense flavor, use mortar and pestle to crush a blend of whole spices.
When you cannot access a pumpkin spice blend, you can make your own blend with ground ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. You can use ground cinnamon 4 ½ teaspoon, ground cloves ⅔ teaspoons, ground nutmeg 1 teaspoon and ground ginger 1 teaspoon. You can use 1 teaspoon of allspice in the place of 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix them. You can use this mixture in the future. Keep it in an airtight container.
You need milk, and black tea to make this tea. Make sure that you use caffeine-free pumpkin spice.
- Almond milk – 1 cup
- Simple chai – 1 rounded teaspoon
- Pumpkin pie spice – ½ teaspoon
- Pumpkin syrup – 1 to 2 teaspoons
- Place a saucepan with milk over low to medium heat.
- Add pumpkin pie spice ½ teaspoon and simple chai tea 1 rounded teaspoon.
- Strain after simmering for 10 minutes.
- Make foam using an electric frother.
- Add pumpkin syrup 1 to 2 teaspoons into a mug.
- Add tea.
Make it caffeine-free by using pumpkin spice herbal tea or pumpkin spice black tea.
Want to try one more recipe?
You can use pumpkin puree to make pumpkin spice tea thicker and with more flavors. Pre-made is available in online stores. You can make this all-natural drink from scratch. Use sugar pumpkin or sweet butternut pumpkin with natural sugar. You can also add color and intense flavor to make it taste and look delicious.
- Pumpkin puree – 2 tablespoons
- Whole milk – 1 cup
- Pumpkin pie spice – 1/2 teaspoon
- Maple syrup or honey – 1 spoon
- Vanilla extract
- Double cream – 100 ml
- Boiling water – 50 ml
- Simple chai – 1 teaspoon
- If you are not buying pumpkin puree, you can make it at home. Wash and cut a pumpkin in half. Peel it and cut it into small cubicle pieces.
- Mash into puree after boiling these pieces for 20-30 minutes.
- Boil water.
- After steeping tea leaves for 10 minutes, add and cook pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree 2 spoons for 2-3 minutes. Keep steering.
- Add sugar or honey, milk and vanilla extract.
- Cook for 10 minutes over low-medium fire.
- You can use creamy cashew milk if you are looking for a dairy-free alternative.
- Add into a mug.
- Make whipped cream using an electric whisk after pouring double cream into a bowl.
- Top up with whipped cream and enjoy.